The below policy applies to our products covered by a 1-year warranty.
All of our products are covered for a period of one year from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and materials.
The product warranty becomes void if the product shows evidence of being dropped, exposed to the elements, tampering, mishandling or mis-use such as excessive fire or a motor not being counter-weighted. Stainless steel is not immune to rusting/pitting and is therefore not covered under warranty.
Fire Trays are designed to hold a heat source above the ground to cook your foods. Due to the extreme heat generated when cooking with briquettes/charcoal, some bending of the Fire Tray may occur. This is not covered under warranty.
All our products have been tested and deemed suitable for domestic use only. Using these products commercially voids the warranty.
The warranty does not cover postal cost, insurance, incidental charges or any other loss incurred.
Before returning your item, please call our customer service team on 1300 002 771 to briefly explain the problem. If after speaking to our customer service team you are advised that the item needs to be referred to a technician, please pack it carefully and enclose proof of the date purchased, a brief explanation of the problem, your contact details and any other information which may support your claim. Warranty claims are to be sent to:
C/o BBQ Spit Rotisseries
2/59 Brunel Rd
Seaford VIC 3198
WHAT can be returned?
Any items which the customer deems to be have a fault that is covered by warranty. The buyer is responsible for paying any freight charges.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
12 months from the date of purchase
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Items are to be returned to Auspit, C/o BBQ Spit Rotisseries, 2/59 Brunel Rd, Seaford VIC 3198. You should contact us by phone on 1300 002 771 to obtain a Return Management Authority before posting the items back to us.
HOW do customers return items?
Items can be posted or delivered personally to our office located at BBQ Spit Rotisseries, 2/59 Brunel Rd, Seaford VIC 3198
SHIPPING for returns?
Customer pays for return shipping
If our technicians determine that the fault is due to a manufacturing fault (not customer misuse or neglect) and are unable to fix the product defect and return the item to you, a replacement will be issued. Alternatively you may be given the option of a suitable alternative or an upgrade.
Instore return option?
Items can be returned to BBQ Spit Rotisseries, 2/59 Brunel Rd, Seaford VIC 3198
The item must be securely packaged so that the item is not damaged during transit
The industry standard for completing any work under warranty is 28 days and we will certainly adhere to this standard. All our repairs are performed in our Seaford location and are usually able to be assessed within 72 hours. Please note that due to competing work priorities, our technicians may not be available to assess your product immediately on the spot if you choose to bring it into our store.
Item assessed and deemed not faulty?
If our technicians assess the returned item and determined that the item is not faulty a refund, credit or replacement will not be issued and customers will be required to pay for all shipping charges before the item will be returned to them.
Every page includes a real time calculator to give accurate shipping charges and an option for express shipping where possible. If you have questions about rates, or something doesn’t seem right please call us as we can use alternate quotation systems.
We currently ship 98.5% of all ‘In-stock’ items placed before 2pm on the same day. Where this is not achieved they will be dispatched the following day. If it can’t be dispatched in this time frame we will contact you via email or phone within 24 hours of receiving your order.
All items are dispatched from our national dispatch centre at 59 Brunel Rd Seaford VIC 3198. Shipping time-frames will vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout, however, we offer the following time-frames as a guide for NON-EXPRESS services. Express services may available depending on which products you order and will on most occasions be quicker. Please note, during peak periods such as December, please allow an additional 1-2 working days for transit time as the courier networks reach capacity.
Melbourne metro: 1-2 working days
Sydney/Adelaide metro: 2-3 working days
Brisbane metro: 3-4 working days
Perth metro / Tasmania: 5-6 working days
Darwin metro: 8-9 working days
If you are outside a metropolitan area, please allow additional 3-4 working days from your nearest capital city.
All items are packed appropriately for shipping to your location and as per the requirements of the transport company used for your particular shipment. This can include printed boxes, bubble wrap, satchels, black wrapping etc. We use a range of freight companies to ensure the most affordable and secure shipping to you. This includes Australia Post, Couriers Please, UPS, TNT, Border Express and others.
International Shipping, Customs Duties and Taxes
The shipping cost does not include customs duties or taxes in the importing country.It is the buyers responsibility to research and pay and customs duties and taxes that may be payable in their own country.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘BBQ Spit Rotisseries’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2/59 Brunel Rd Seaford VIC 3198. Our ABN is 24633064311 and the legal name of the owner of this website is Trustee For The BSR1 Trust, as trustee for BBQ Spit Rotisseries Pty Ltd. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.